Monday, February 4, 2008

More crap

Hey, the artistic juices just ain't been flowing. Unemployment's getting me down. Anyway, here's what happens when I'm bored and pick up pencils and markers.



And, this being another case of, "Hate the page, love this one chunk of it", I recoloured the chick in the bottom right corner and fixed her nose a bit. I'm experimenting a lot with my styles right now, and something about her felt good to draw.



And last but not quite least, a redraw of an old, old, ollllld character, Gabri:


I can't believe this junk is the best I have to offer this week. I think I'll go stab myself in the forehead now. Toodle-loo!

4 comments:

PsychoDuck said...

Hooray for cranial injuries!

The Duck Has Spoken.

WJUK said...

I could probably never draw like that... ever.

You should seriously consider some sort of web-comic. Just throw together a rough plot line (hell! Maybe it doesn't need a plot!) and off you go!

Naomi Knight said...

Heh, I had one a long time ago, but it sucked so hard! Well, in retrospect, anyway. Big-headed anime people playing video games... oh, it was lame O___O

Anonymous said...

Damn,you character gabri is my name as well and i slightly look like her which is really scary.