Thursday, February 21, 2008

Lame, but it's a start

And now under the "J"...

This is some exceeding rushed and uninspired sketchy junk of a character who's been bouncing around in my head for some time. Eventually, I'll nail down a style and colours for her. Eventually. Hell, she doesn't even have a name yet... but I know who she is. Anyway, I semi-censored her crappy chest just in case certain minors from a certain forum I frequent are watching...

Like I said, I'm still trying to nail down a colour set for her, so I did a quickie little colour job on her face. I think I like her as a brunette - I'm not sure what I'm doing as far as highlights and such, and I really need to give her a wardrobe.


I mean, having her naked is fun and all, but I think it's more exciting when she's clothed most of the time, you know, to have something to bounce the nekkidness off of.

Heh. Bounce. Nekkid. Heh heh.

EDIT: Oh, by the way, Lindsay liked my Daisy is Dead fanart :) I'm all happy. But I'm also all sad... because her site has imploded. Josh Lesnick (of Girly fame) drew a guest comic for her and linked her site, and the ensuing tsunami of fans kerploded her bandwidth. If you wish to experience her unique brand of awesome, however, just check out her DeviantArt pages. Brilliant!

No comments: