Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A new beginning?

A lot has been going on lately.

I recently left my fashion retail job for one at a more prestigious store... then learned it wasn't at all how I thought it would be there. This got me thinking, what is it I really want? What do I really want to do with my life? What makes me happy? I realized I didn't know - but I did know I couldn't stand retail any longer.

Now I'm unemployed. What do I want to do most with my life? I'm not sure. What do I want to do most right now? Draw. And share my drawings with anyone who cares to see them. So I have a drawing blog now. I can't call it an 'art' blog, because nothing I've produced up until this moment can really be called 'art', so for now it will house my drawings, my rants, whatever comes out of my brain and splatters onto the computer.

Here goes.

No comments: